Thursday, October 1, 2009

How far is my group?

I don't really want to answer that question. I kind of feel like that is for me to know and for you to find out... but it's my homework... so here I go....
I am loving my group right now.

Our brainstorming session the other day was excellent and I couldn't be more excited to get started.

I haven’t started shooting yet but that is mostly because I don’t know where BL 34 is.

I don’t want to give too much away about my groups project so instead here is a little about the interview that I will be conducting… more so a quick bio about the interviewee.

We are each going to be working with a friend asking them about music.

I chose my friend Connor.


Honestly, I only chose him because he is a dude. And my group mates were picking ladies.

Here's a little bit about Con Con:
Right now, Con is probably one of my best guy friends.... he should feel honored.

I met him through my old roommate and best friend, Lauren.

The two of them form a comedy tag team much like Martin and Lewis and the best part is they don’t even know it. Connor is the straight man to Lauren's funny man.

Here is a clip of the real Martin and Lewis:


Connor is the oldest kid and the youngest old man I know. He can be very mature but even in the most serious of situations or the most boring of bus rides he makes cracks about inappropriate things that make me blush. I think that’s why I keep him around, his jokes lighten me up.

I think Connor will make this project very interesting. Not only because he will be adding a guys opinion but also because he is, well…..Connor….and Connor makes everything interesting!

Anyway, I am not familiar with Connor’s taste in music and luckily I don’t have to be. This project isn’t about that. It is about the idea of constant music… music we may not know is there…

How intrigued are you right now?

I’m ending this… yeah, seriously!

You will just have to see the finished product…

Ciao ciao for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment