Monday, November 23, 2009

How to Own and Sell...You... Yeah...You!!

For my TED Talk I would like to teach about careers that have stemmed from social media. From bloggers whose work is turned into books to 15 year old boys who perform on YouTube one day and the Today show the next. I would like to explain why social media makes it so easy to be discovered. I would also like to discuss the success rate of these individuals. While this form of “applications” and “auditions” is new it is growing more and more popular. I will even be able to share my own experience when it comes to trying to be discovered via the World Wide Web and why even though I have not yet been successful I do not plan on quitting any time soon. I think that online video resumes are the way of the future and I can’t wait to share my knowledge of this medium with others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment