Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How to own missing an important Comm class.

In the back of my mind I new this post would one day come about. No one is perfect and sometimes ou have one of those days, for me that day was last Friday. What an awful day... but it's okay... it's over now... I'm moving on.. seriously I am over it.. seriously.

Okay, this whole missing a class thing will probably make my blog about Social Media Objects different than everyone else's.

My post will be strictly what I have found on my own.

Here goes nothing!

After doing some research about Jyri's ideas I have come to the conclusion that half of the things I see online go right over my head.

I never thought about music being the focal object of myspace but then remembered that when I had one a few years ago I would change my profile song everyday.

I never thought about the objects on the sites I visited.

I never realized that verbs were apart of it.

And I never questioned why objects were shareable.

Have I been living under a rock?

Looking back now, I am glad I missed class on Friday. I think that if I had heard all of this my head would have exploded.

Before I head out let me leave you with this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment