Sunday, December 13, 2009

You wouldn't love ME if I wasn’t ME: A social experiment.

I talk a lot.

GASP!!

It really shouldn't be such a shocker...

And 92.3% of the things I say are sarcastic. It hasn’t always been that way but it is now.

And most of my friends share an occasional laugh due to my comments.

But these comments aren’t fun when they are thrown back at ME.

Yeah, you guessed it. I am one of those people you’re mom told you about, the girl who can give it but can’t take it (enter “that’s what she said” if you must).

So why am I sharing this?

Because I recently explained to one of my roommates, Emily, that while at times I may come off a smidge, who am I kidding- extremely, annoying that if I wasn’t this way I wouldn’t be ME and the dynamic would be off balance.

Well, my roommate Meghan “Megasarus” Ceselsky, whether she knows it or not, has challenged ME to a duel of sorts.
My strategy?

Be “not ME” for a week.

Let the games begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment