Sunday, August 15, 2010

Holy cannoli! It's been awhile!

Hola!!

I guess when my Communications class ended I forgot about this cute little blog... what a shame.
Some key things that I probably would have wrote about.. probably:
  • NACA
  • Irritability
  • Drama
  • Glasses
  • Lost Baggage
  • The ArKanes
  • Older Men
  • FIRE!
  • Roommate Drama
  • Five Freakin Friends
  • Frustration 
  • HOME!!
  • Reunions
  • 3 Interviews
  • JOEY
  • South Carolina
  • L.A.
  • Twilight Convention
  • Ice Cream
  • Silers
  • The ArKanes, again 
  • Friendship
  • Laughter
  • Agent
  • Skype
  • Trout
  • Affinity
  • South Carolina, again
  • Burnt Skin
  • Sushi
  • Hair Color Issues
  • Lauren's Visit
  • Girl Talk 
  • Road Trip
  • Family
  • Surprise 70th B-day Party
  • More ArKanes..
  • Love sickness
And a lot that I probably missed..
Anyway, I have two weeks before school starts and there is more fun to be had. I will be gathering my things together this week and next week, well, I will be in Boston for my 20th birthday. Who knows, perhaps I will celebrate with those silly Scousers known as The ArKanes.. ;) 


As for my YouTube channel, I created my own show. Here is my newest episode! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment