Thursday, September 24, 2009

How to own your childhood dreams.

In class we are reading, The Conversations: Walter Murch and the Art of Editing Film, by Michael Ondaatje.
I love it. I love that Walter Murch turned an odd childhood hobby into a fun and fulfilling job.

Thus today's lesson.

Tapanga Malanga presents, How to own your childhood dreams.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

A Policeman, a Fireman, a Nurse, maybe a Teacher?

How about a Rock Star? Or a Movie Star?

The first step to owning childhood dreams is to think about what it is that makes you happy and what used to make you happy.

Then do that thing.

Was that easy or what?

One day I hope to make a speech similar to this one,



then at that point I will have completely owned my childhood dreams.

Keep owning my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment